Role: Solutions Engineer
You will work with Gemini’s account teams on the solution and technical aspects of selling Gemini’s fraud security solutions to prospects and clients. You will be the “eyes & ears” for the field serving as the subject matter expert for our security products, supporting customers and prospects.
Location: Boston or any other US metropolitan city (Remote)
Travel: Up to 25% (in normal circumstances)
- Establishing and proactively maintaining valuable relationships with clients and partners.
- Work closely with direct account teams to understand sales strategies and plan for support of that strategy including briefings, demos, proposals, Proof of Values (POVs), integrations and issue resolution for Gemini’s product portfolio.
- Communicate directly with Gemini’s customers to understand fraud architecture, infrastructure, objectives in order to map a customer’s security priorities to Gemini’s product capabilities.
- Ability to demonstrate Gemini’s security products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Hands-on leadership to resolution of technical/integration problems.
- Self-motivated with a consistent track record in technical software sales and knowledge of fraud prevention or security technology.
- Solid ability to collaborate and dynamic presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails and RFPs when submitting reports.
- Ability to be organized and analytical, and will be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical startup with a fast growing customer base.
- IMPORTANT: We are a startup in hyper growth mode. This is an opportunity to get on the ground floor and build. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation with incredible organization skills and insatiable drive to get things done.
- 3+ years of experience as a successful pre-sales engineer (SE), or equivalent experience within the domain of cybercrime, financial fraud and general information security experience
- Domain expertise in fraud detection, prevention, and analytics for deposits, payments, or cards.
- Knowledge of payment ecosystems, including payment and authorization systems, service providers, and processor systems.
- Knowledge and use of API’s, and familiarity with scripting languages
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Available to travel to visit prospects and customers in the region.
Want more info?
Blog: Learn everything you want to know about the world of fraud intelligence and the emerging dark web trends (https://geminiadvisory.io/blog/)
Job Type: Full-time