Miami, Florida / Work From Home
Gemini Advisory was founded by seasoned Subject Matter Experts who are oriented to solve the most complex issues in an age of ever-growing cyber threats. From retrieval of compromised data and brand monitoring to covert actor engagement, our unmatched coverage of the underground communities hidden within the deep and dark web, fused with years of experience in undercover operations, allows us to accomplish the most delicate tasks successfully.
The Fraud Intelligence Editor will work as part of Gemini Advisory’s Research and Development team, which is responsible for producing timely and actionable intelligence for our clients. A Fraud Intelligence Editor’s responsibilities include drafting and reviewing reports that clearly communicate fraud threats through metrics, visuals, and written analyses. Reports must translate the content of technical threats into layperson’s terms.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in business writing, copyediting, and interpreting data. Although not a requirement, familiarity with fraud analysis in the financial industry or deep and dark web (DDW) threats is also desirable. We value flexibility, technological and interpersonal skills, and creative initiative. The Fraud Intelligence Editor will report to the Intelligence Production Analyst.
- Edit and review analytical reports to ensure the clear communication of technical concepts to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Use Gemini tools to analyze data and create visual displays to present technical information.
- Draft and update editorial resources to ensure a high level of writing and analysis among the Research and Development team.
- Review official statements and public announcements for grammar, style, and effective communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Robust business writing, copyediting, and analytical skillset.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow for communication of technical concepts to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and on short deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic that demonstrates flexibility, initiative, and creativity.
- Aptitude or insight into cyber threat intelligence, business risk intelligence, or anti-fraud security.
Experience in cybersecurity, threat intelligence, or technical writing is preferred but not required. Gemini’s Research and Development team is growing and seeks editors who can thoroughly understand our analytical tools and bring new ideas to the table. It is a collaborative and flexible environment that encourages individual innovation.
Contact us here or submit your CV to: email@example.com